Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings
Todays tutorial we will cover the definition of Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings which we sell a good majority of at the showroom.
The essence of Reclaimed wood is a sustainable and environmentally friendly way to source wood materials for new or remodeled buildings. Most reclaimed lumber is rescued from old barns, factories, warehouses, and ancient homes and saves a great deal on harvesting new trees. Essentially your helping preserve forests in buying into reclaimed or better still recycled materials.
Watch our video for more information and some interesting facts…
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- Which tiles are better for flooring in different rooms?October 22, 2018
- Is White & Grey Wood Flooring Is a Good Option for your House? (Updated 2018)September 18, 2015
- Finished vs. Unfinished Wood FlooringOctober 12, 2015
- On-site Finished Floors vs Factory FinishedJuly 20, 2017
- How durable is walnut flooring?November 26, 2018
- 11 Best Ways To Use Vintage Wood In Your HouseDecember 17, 2018
- What is the Best Flooring for DogsJune 13, 2017
- 11 bathroom and kitchen floor ideas to use right now!September 17, 2018
- 2019 Definitive Guide To Eco-Friendly FlooringOctober 8, 2018
- 16 Stunning Hardwood Floor Examples For Your HouseSeptember 3, 2018
- What is the best floor for pets?July 20, 2017
- 10 Great Ideas for Your Bathroom Floor TilesMay 21, 2018