Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings
Todays tutorial we will cover the definition of Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings which we sell a good majority of at the showroom.
The essence of Reclaimed wood is a sustainable and environmentally friendly way to source wood materials for new or remodeled buildings. Most reclaimed lumber is rescued from old barns, factories, warehouses, and ancient homes and saves a great deal on harvesting new trees. Essentially your helping preserve forests in buying into reclaimed or better still recycled materials.
Watch our video for more information and some interesting facts…
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- Main Wood Flooring Trends in 2015 – Part 1January 21, 2015
- 5 great ways to use reclaimed flooringAugust 20, 2018
- How durable is walnut flooring?November 26, 2018
- Why Install Hardwood Floors In The Winter?January 3, 2016
- How to Maintain Prefinished & Unfinished Wood Flooring?September 21, 2015
- 10 Great Ideas for Your Bathroom Floor TilesMay 21, 2018
- Parquet Flooring ProblemsJanuary 21, 2015
- How to Lay a Hardwood Floor: The Complete GuideMay 7, 2018
- What to Consider Before purchasing New Wood Flooring?August 31, 2018
- The Differences Between Engineered Flooring and Laminate FlooringNovember 2, 2015
- Should I visit a wood flooring showroom or order online?February 27, 2019
- How To Refinish Solid Wood Flooring?November 2, 2015