Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings
Todays tutorial we will cover the definition of Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings which we sell a good majority of at the showroom.
The essence of Reclaimed wood is a sustainable and environmentally friendly way to source wood materials for new or remodeled buildings. Most reclaimed lumber is rescued from old barns, factories, warehouses, and ancient homes and saves a great deal on harvesting new trees. Essentially your helping preserve forests in buying into reclaimed or better still recycled materials.
Watch our video for more information and some interesting facts…
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- Parquet Flooring ProblemsJanuary 21, 2015
- Red Oak vs White Oak FlooringApril 10, 2019
- What to Consider Before purchasing New Wood Flooring?August 31, 2018
- Can We Fit Oak Flooring On Concrete Sub-Floor?September 20, 2015
- Is White & Grey Wood Flooring Is a Good Option for your House? (Updated 2018)September 18, 2015
- Effects of Changes in Weather on Wooden FloorsJuly 20, 2017
- Rustic Wood FlooringJanuary 21, 2015
- Choosing the best hardwood floor for your moneyOctober 11, 2018
- Which tiles are better for flooring in different rooms?October 22, 2018
- Grey Matters with FlooringFebruary 13, 2017
- A Primer on PolyurethaneAugust 3, 2017
- What is the best floor for pets?July 20, 2017