On-site Finished Floors vs Factory Finished
Hi everyone, we are here to talk about the differences between On-site Finished Floors, verses a floor that is Manufactured in a Factory.
Firstly, what do these terms mean?
A Site Finished Floor, is one that is sanded, stained, and finished on the job site, where the materials are installed.
Where as a, Factory Finished Floor, is one that is processed & finished in a factory, often where the flooring is milled. After delivery to the job site, installation is all thats required.
Please, take some time to watch the full explanation in our video below.
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- The Battle: Walnut Flooring vs Oak FlooringDecember 3, 2018
- 11 bathroom and kitchen floor ideas to use right now!September 17, 2018
- How to Maintain Prefinished & Unfinished Wood Flooring?September 21, 2015
- 5 great ways to use reclaimed flooringAugust 20, 2018
- 16 Stunning Hardwood Floor Examples For Your HouseSeptember 3, 2018
- The Differences Between Engineered Flooring and Laminate FlooringNovember 2, 2015
- What is Douglas Fir Flooring & Where Can It Be Used?June 4, 2018
- Homeowner’s Guide: Carpet, Vinyl Wood Flooring, Ceramic Tiles Or Hardwood Wood Flooring?October 13, 2015
- Tile vs. wood floor? Here’s your complete guideAugust 6, 2018
- How to Lay a Hardwood Floor: The Complete GuideMay 7, 2018
- Can We Fit Oak Flooring On Concrete Sub-Floor?September 20, 2015
- Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall CoveringsJuly 20, 2017