On-site Finished Floors vs Factory Finished
Hi everyone, we are here to talk about the differences between On-site Finished Floors, verses a floor that is Manufactured in a Factory.
Firstly, what do these terms mean?
A Site Finished Floor, is one that is sanded, stained, and finished on the job site, where the materials are installed.
Where as a, Factory Finished Floor, is one that is processed & finished in a factory, often where the flooring is milled. After delivery to the job site, installation is all thats required.
Please, take some time to watch the full explanation in our video below.
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- Most Popular Species for Your Wood Floors : Rhodium Floors TainingJuly 20, 2017
- 5 great ways to use reclaimed flooringAugust 20, 2018
- The Differences Between Engineered Flooring and Laminate FlooringNovember 2, 2015
- What is Douglas Fir Flooring & Where Can It Be Used?June 4, 2018
- Wood Flooring Behavior In the Winter -Problems With GapsJanuary 3, 2017
- Is White & Grey Wood Flooring Is a Good Option for your House? (Updated 2018)September 18, 2015
- What is the Best Flooring for DogsJune 13, 2017
- Should I visit a wood flooring showroom or order online?February 27, 2019
- How To Refinish Solid Wood Flooring?November 2, 2015
- Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall CoveringsJuly 20, 2017
- 11 Best Ways To Use Vintage Wood In Your HouseDecember 17, 2018
- Flooring installation in Los Angeles: How to choose the best providerMay 2, 2019