On-site Finished Floors vs Factory Finished
Hi everyone, we are here to talk about the differences between On-site Finished Floors, verses a floor that is Manufactured in a Factory.
Firstly, what do these terms mean?
A Site Finished Floor, is one that is sanded, stained, and finished on the job site, where the materials are installed.
Where as a, Factory Finished Floor, is one that is processed & finished in a factory, often where the flooring is milled. After delivery to the job site, installation is all thats required.
Please, take some time to watch the full explanation in our video below.
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- Finished vs. Unfinished Wood FlooringOctober 12, 2015
- What Are Walnut Flooring Pros and Cons?July 16, 2018
- On-site Finished Floors vs Factory FinishedJuly 20, 2017
- What is Douglas Fir Flooring & Where Can It Be Used?June 4, 2018
- Main Wood Flooring Trends in 2015 – Part 1January 21, 2015
- How durable is walnut flooring?November 26, 2018
- How to Clean Tile FloorsJune 8, 2016
- 10 Great Ideas for Your Bathroom Floor TilesMay 21, 2018
- 5 great ways to use reclaimed flooringAugust 20, 2018
- Herringbone vs chevron wood floor: are they the same?January 28, 2019
- 2019 Definitive Guide To Eco-Friendly FlooringOctober 8, 2018
- Tile vs. wood floor? Here’s your complete guideAugust 6, 2018