Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings
Todays tutorial we will cover the definition of Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings which we sell a good majority of at the showroom.
The essence of Reclaimed wood is a sustainable and environmentally friendly way to source wood materials for new or remodeled buildings. Most reclaimed lumber is rescued from old barns, factories, warehouses, and ancient homes and saves a great deal on harvesting new trees. Essentially your helping preserve forests in buying into reclaimed or better still recycled materials.
Watch our video for more information and some interesting facts…
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- How to Lay a Hardwood Floor: The Complete Guide05/07/2018
- Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings07/20/2017
- How To Clean Wood Floors: The Complete Guide07/18/2019
- What is the best floor for pets?07/20/2017
- The Battle: Walnut Flooring vs Oak Flooring12/03/2018
- Tile vs. wood floor? Here’s your complete guide08/06/2018
- Why your hardwood floor may be buckling01/14/2020
- Finished vs. Unfinished Wood Flooring10/12/2015
- Why Install Hardwood Floors In The Winter?01/03/2016
- Is White & Grey Wood Flooring a Good Option for your House? (Updated 2018)09/18/2015
- Effects of Changes in Weather on Wooden Floors07/20/2017
- The Differences Between Engineered Flooring and Laminate Flooring11/02/2015