Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings
Todays tutorial we will cover the definition of Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings which we sell a good majority of at the showroom.
The essence of Reclaimed wood is a sustainable and environmentally friendly way to source wood materials for new or remodeled buildings. Most reclaimed lumber is rescued from old barns, factories, warehouses, and ancient homes and saves a great deal on harvesting new trees. Essentially your helping preserve forests in buying into reclaimed or better still recycled materials.
Watch our video for more information and some interesting facts…
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- How to Lay a Hardwood Floor: The Complete Guide05/07/2018
- Rustic Wood Flooring01/21/2015
- On-site Finished Floors vs Factory Finished07/20/2017
- Should I visit a wood flooring showroom or order online?02/27/2019
- 16 Stunning Hardwood Floor Examples For Your House09/03/2018
- 11 Best Ways To Use Vintage Wood In Your House12/17/2018
- Wood Flooring Behavior In the Winter -Problems With Gaps01/03/2017
- Why Install Hardwood Floors In The Winter?01/03/2016
- Shabby Chic Floors – Reclaimed Wood Flooring & Tiles06/18/2019
- What Are The Most Popular Wood Flooring Accessories?10/12/2015
- How To Pick a Zig Zag Wood Floor – including Chevron and Herringbone06/21/2019
- Tile vs. wood floor? Here’s your complete guide08/06/2018