Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings
Todays tutorial we will cover the definition of Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings which we sell a good majority of at the showroom.
The essence of Reclaimed wood is a sustainable and environmentally friendly way to source wood materials for new or remodeled buildings. Most reclaimed lumber is rescued from old barns, factories, warehouses, and ancient homes and saves a great deal on harvesting new trees. Essentially your helping preserve forests in buying into reclaimed or better still recycled materials.
Watch our video for more information and some interesting facts…
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- Is Hardwood Floor Right for A Bathroom?07/12/2019
- A Primer on Polyurethane08/03/2017
- On-site Finished Floors vs Factory Finished07/20/2017
- How durable is walnut flooring?11/26/2018
- 11 bathroom and kitchen floor ideas to use right now!09/17/2018
- 5 great ways to use reclaimed flooring08/20/2018
- What Are Walnut Flooring Pros and Cons?07/16/2018
- Tips about French oak hardwood flooring, that you can’t afford to miss01/24/2019
- The Differences Between Engineered Flooring and Laminate Flooring11/02/2015
- Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings07/20/2017
- Choosing the best hardwood floor for your money10/11/2018
- Finished vs. Unfinished Wood Flooring10/12/2015