On-site Finished Floors vs Factory Finished
Hi everyone, we are here to talk about the differences between On-site Finished Floors, verses a floor that is Manufactured in a Factory.
Firstly, what do these terms mean?
A Site Finished Floor, is one that is sanded, stained, and finished on the job site, where the materials are installed.
Where as a, Factory Finished Floor, is one that is processed & finished in a factory, often where the flooring is milled. After delivery to the job site, installation is all thats required.
Please, take some time to watch the full explanation in our video below.
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- Main Wood Flooring Trends in 2015 – Part 101/21/2015
- Is Hardwood Floor Right for A Bathroom?07/12/2019
- 16 Stunning Hardwood Floor Examples For Your House09/03/2018
- What is the best floor for pets?07/20/2017
- Homeowner’s Guide: Carpet, Vinyl Wood Flooring, Ceramic Tiles Or Hardwood Wood Flooring?10/13/2015
- 11 bathroom and kitchen floor ideas to use right now!09/17/2018
- High-end hardwood flooring for luxury Los Angeles homes03/28/2019
- A Primer on Polyurethane08/03/2017
- Herringbone vs chevron wood floor: are they the same?01/28/2019
- Effects of Changes in Weather on Wooden Floors07/20/2017
- Tile or Laminate Flooring? Which Is Best?06/18/2018
- Parquet Flooring Problems01/21/2015