On-site Finished Floors vs Factory Finished
Hi everyone, we are here to talk about the differences between On-site Finished Floors, verses a floor that is Manufactured in a Factory.
Firstly, what do these terms mean?
A Site Finished Floor, is one that is sanded, stained, and finished on the job site, where the materials are installed.
Where as a, Factory Finished Floor, is one that is processed & finished in a factory, often where the flooring is milled. After delivery to the job site, installation is all thats required.
Please, take some time to watch the full explanation in our video below.
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- French Oak vs. American Oak: 4 Questions To Consider07/02/2018
- Parquet Flooring Problems01/21/2015
- Tile or Laminate Flooring? Which Is Best?06/18/2018
- Oak Wood Flooring – Key Features09/21/2015
- Grey Matters with Flooring02/13/2017
- What Are The Main Types Of Sub-Floor Wood Flooring?09/20/2015
- How to Lay a Hardwood Floor: The Complete Guide05/07/2018
- Reclaimed Materials used for Flooring and Wall Coverings07/20/2017
- Unique Kitchen Floor Ideas02/21/2019
- The Engineered Wood Flooring Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast to 202611/26/2019
- How To Pick a Zig Zag Wood Floor – including Chevron and Herringbone06/21/2019
- How durable is walnut flooring?11/26/2018