On-site Finished Floors vs Factory Finished
Hi everyone, we are here to talk about the differences between On-site Finished Floors, verses a floor that is Manufactured in a Factory.
Firstly, what do these terms mean?
A Site Finished Floor, is one that is sanded, stained, and finished on the job site, where the materials are installed.
Where as a, Factory Finished Floor, is one that is processed & finished in a factory, often where the flooring is milled. After delivery to the job site, installation is all thats required.
Please, take some time to watch the full explanation in our video below.
Feel free to contact us if they are questions about this subject.
- How to Clean Tile Floors06/08/2016
- High-end hardwood flooring for luxury Los Angeles homes03/28/2019
- What is Douglas Fir Flooring & Where Can It Be Used?06/04/2018
- Top trending wood flooring in Los Angeles03/27/2019
- Tips about French oak hardwood flooring, that you can’t afford to miss01/24/2019
- Which tiles are better for flooring in different rooms?10/22/2018
- Flooring installation in Los Angeles: How to choose the best provider05/02/2019
- Finished vs. Unfinished Wood Flooring10/12/2015
- 2019 Definitive Guide To Eco-Friendly Flooring10/08/2018
- French Oak vs. American Oak: 4 Questions To Consider07/02/2018
- The Guide to Finding “Real” Eco Friendly Tiles11/05/2018
- Rustic Wood Flooring01/21/2015